Board of Education Committees
May 2019 - May 2021
Member: Andrea Del Zotti
The Board of Education representative serving on the Schiller Park School District 81 Discipline Committee works collaboratively with fellow committee members to ensure fair and consistent policies and procedures that follow Board policy and Illinois School Code.
Members: Laura Lukasik, Ana Ultreras, Enas Saada
- Provide guidance on the Board of Education's facility goals for all District facilities.
- Engage in an open forum on all issues related to District facilities.
- Provide community perspective on direction of District facility planning.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Education regarding District facilities and projects.
Members: Mary Ann Desecki, Tina Ewanio, Ana Ultreras
- Engage in an open forum on all issues related to District finances.
- Provide community perspective on direction of District 81 finances.
- Assess short-term and long-term projections to maximize revenue sources and
- Ensure progress on Board of Education goals.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Education regarding District finances.
Member: Allison Downs, Andrea Del Zotti, Laura Lukasik
- Work with SPEA representation to facilitate the process of negotiating an agreement between the Schiller Park Education Association and the School District 81 Board of Education.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Education in vetting an agreement between the SPEA and District 81 Board of Education.
IASB WEST COOK DELEGATE
Members: Andrea Del Zotti